Singapore Business & Finance Symposium
The Singapore Business & Finance Symposium (SBFS) welcomes students from Grade 7 to 12 (or equivalent) to join our global business and finance research competition, focusing on rigorous interdisciplinary academic exploration combining business & finance with different areas of studies in the arts and sciences. Under the notion that the most challenging questions the world is currently facing cannot be addressed by a single discipline, SBFS aims to offer unique opportunities to passionate young scholars to share their ideas on the future of the global business paradigm and to gain a professional business perspectives by building a global competency. SBFS holds two competitions a year, research paper competition and case study competition.
01. Critical Thinking
The ideas that back up the thesis of the paper must have logical connections and need to be presented in a clear, organized manner.
02. Value Creation
03. Scholastic Distinction & Originality
Call for Papers
Tell us about a company, organisation, country/city, or any entity that has taken risks to reap rewards.
What were the risks and what have they achieved?
What could have gone wrong?
What did it take to achieve greatness?
What can we learn from this mighty effort?
- Submission Deadline: 6 August 2023, 23:59 hrs
- Award Announced: 1 September 2023
- Grades Allowed: Group A Juniors (7th-9th) / Group B Seniors (10th- 12th)
- Participant Rules:
- Each student is allowed to submit only one application per competition.
- Participants must submit their papers in English.
- In addition to a fully completed Online Application Form, the research paper must be submitted in Word .doc, Mac .Pages or Adobe PDF format.
- The word limit is a minimum of 1,200 to a maximum of 4,000 words. Please refer to the Submission Guidelines for specific details.
- Only individual participation is accepted (team participation is not allowed).
- Regular Submission: Submit your research paper by 6 August 2023, 23:59hrs, with a registration fee of 280 SGD